CANCER PATIENTS ASSISTANCE BENEFIT
To provide cash assistance to active full-fledged members of Oro Integrated Cooperative or immediate family of the member who are cancer patients.
1. Must be an active full-fledged member.
2. In case it is not the member who had the disease, 50% of the assistance can be availed by the immediate family of the member. The family members who can avail the assistance are as follows:
a. Wife/ Husband
1. Financial Assistance for cancer patient member with any type/kind of cancer disease.
2. Financial Assistance for immediate family of the member with any type/kind of cancer disease.
3. The assistance shall only be given once (1).
1. Duly filled-out Cancer Patient Assistance Benefit Form.
2. Medical Records (results of examinations) of the claimant
3. Photocopy of member’s valid ID (1 government or 2 secondary ID) with 3 signature specimens.
4. Photocopy of authorized person’s valid ID (1 government or 2 secondary ID) with 3 signature specimens. (if through authorization)
5. Authorization letter duly signed by the member. (if through authorization)